Saturday, February 9, 2013

A little Hedgie for you

Inspired by Michelle Suit

Another Stampin' Up demo that inspires me daily is The fantastic Michelle Suit from Disney Suit's Me  here is a recent card that she did of Olive the hedge hog made with several of Stampin up's punches.  Well anyone that knows me knows I love love Punches and what you can do with them. I did a card for my gals at the Rexall on Thursday Evening and  they loved it.  Let me show you both cards and maybe you can come up with a cas (copy and Share) of your own.

Michelle's Olive
Cute isn't it?



 

Now here is mine  I think I might add some bling a peal to the bow and some Rhinestones to the butterfly and I will be happier with her. If you are in one of my classes you can look forward to doing her and if you are in either my Team Lucky Ladies or Barb's Team Biz E Stampers look forward to doing her at our Shoe Box Swap on March 4th at the Rexall.   We are going to have a good time at a combined function! 

1 comment: