Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Cute Bear Video With Heart Framelits

 
 
 
 

Cuteness Alert!  Bear Video with Heart Framelits Frenchie shows you how!  I love love her videos and you will too...

 
 

as you can see she used lots of punches for the completion of our bear friend and he is simply adorable.  She got this idea from Convention.  Are you ready to join my Lucky Ladies Team yet ?  and go to Convention with me in July? It is exciting there lots of swapping of ideas and trading going on not to mention the classes and meeting new friends from all over. It is easy to join my Team just click onto my website http://dpippin.stampinup.net and click join the fun follow the prompts and don't forget to pick out $125 worth of merchandise to build your own kit for only $99 plus tax and SU will pay the shipping to your home.  you will also get to attend my monthly downline meetings for support and free make and take and get to use the SU website for ideas and training. It is fun meeting with the other ladies in my team and bouncing ideas off each other and sharing great ways of building our businesses; we love working together as we help others be creative.  YOU and your creativity is a great social outlet and therapy for those who need to have a night or day out to get away from their problems and worries and yes we all need that.  I have met the most wonderful friends through Stampin' UP! and am truly thankful for my job with them everyday. It has been the best job I have ever had mostly because I am my own boss.   I set my own hours and schedule! How many people get to say and do that?


No comments:

Post a Comment