Thursday, December 3, 2009

Demonstrator Shoe Box Night


Here is one of my cards that I had designed. He is done with Punches and I used sponges to sponge on color and also used my big shot machine to emboss the cardstock and my crimper to crimp the red hat portion. Don't you think he is so cute?



Two of our Stampin' UP! teams get together on the first and third Fridays of the Month and share ideas and do a shoe box swap. What is a shoe box swap? Well each demonstrator coming will bring all the supplies to do her 10 - 15 minute project in a shoe box with a kit of cardstock and embellishments to make the project. Most projects are ready to assemble and each demonstrator carefully guides us through the project so we can recreate the card at one of our own workshops. We just have the best time and have really been able to get to know each other as friends. I always pick up the best tips and ways to do things. If you are thinking of being demonstrator sign up on my team and you will be able to join the fun as well. To sign up to be a demonstrator go to my website and use the Join now or start my own business button and it will ask for a password. My team is the Lucky Ladies (with ladybug logo) the password to join is bize302
Go to http://dpippin.stampinup.net Come and join the fun.

1 comment: