Thursday, January 28, 2010

County ClosingCommunity Building

I found out that the County will be closing the Lecanto Community Building.  I will try to have a few classes a month at my home in Inverness.  My community classes will be held at Citrus Springs Community Center every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from 11 am - 1pm  We will do 3 projects (cards) for $10.  You just need to bring your own adhesives (snail popdots and glue).  I will provide the pieces for the cards all ready to stamp and assemble and an envelope plus instruction.  We do various cards and folds and have fun chattering with each other.  Why don't you come and join us???  Just give me a call to make your reservation or email me to confirm you are coming.  The reservation helps me to prepare the projects and make sure I have enough for all wanting to attend.

My phone is 352-637-6781
email is bizestampin@tampabay.rr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment