Sunday, March 3, 2013

Have you Thought About being a Stampin' UP! demonstrator

Have You Thought about Being a Stampin' UP! demonstrator?


If you have been thinking about becoming a Stampin' UP! demonstrator you won't want to miss my downline and opportunity night at the Rexall in Inverness, The time is from 5:30 - 7:30pm Cost is just the price of the meal you order, the restaurant offers great sandwich soup and salad selections for very reasonable as well as Entrees and desserts. I will offer some sort of training and or a make and take that you can demonstrate to your own students and customers. I will invite you as my guest twice and then you need to make a decision as to if you would like to be a demonstrator and Join my Lucky Ladies Team. As a Downline team member you will be invited back each month for great training and creative time.

Meetings will always be on the first Monday of each Month. Your only obligation is to let me know you will be attending so I can have enough materials and supplies on hand for our make and takes and demonstrations. You may simply email me at bizestampin@tampabay.rr.com or call me and leave a brief message on my phone 352-637-6781.

Stampin' UP! is just a great company to work for and I really enjoy my job. Stampin' UP offers a line of deeply etched stamp sets, premium quality paper, ribbons, ink pads and other embellishments as well as a line of tools and punches that make crafting simply fun. You will love the 20% discount and commissions for all that you sell and the opportunity to earn trips and free merchandise as well.

Sign up is simple on my website  www.dpippin.stampinup.net  Just click on Join the fun and create your own kit. Once there just pick out up to $125 worth of merchandise to make up your kit. It ships for free and you pay only $99 plus tax. Stampin up Sends you for free all the materials you need to start your business including 8 catalogs, hostess postcards, orderforms and getting started Video. I would be happy to help you get started in a business that is not only fun but rewarding!

*For our 25th anniversary during Sale a Bration starting Jan 22 if you join My Lucky Ladies team Stampin Up is giving you 25% more in your kit so you will get $156.50 in your kit for $99 This special only lasts till March 22nd  The kit is yours to customize. Pick the items you want to work with in your own kit.   You will be able to choose between a digital pack or a standard pack either one is customizable to suit your needs.

Dont wait though this offer will not last forever!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment