Friday, July 25, 2014

Opportunity Night

Having an Opportunity night for those wanting to join my

 Lucky Ladies Team and Attend Leadership in Orlando in January!


                     A few of my team members at an event held after Leadership 2 years ago

Come and join me and my team members on Monday August 4th at the Rexall in Inverness.  We meet at 5 pm and have a quick dinner and share our Stampin' UP business plans and also share current happenings and do a make and take.  We finish up by 7pm.  Come and join our fun!





                                    Fun during one of our make and takes

If you join my team you and your teammates are welcome each month.  I want to make it as easy as possible for you to grow your team and stay connected.

All demonstrators regardless of rank will be invited to attend Leadership this year in Orlando.   I am hoping to bring at least a couple dozen demonstrators with me to enjoy learning about  Stampin' UP! and have lots of fun laughs and creating!

To join my team it is easy just click on this link and join the fun!

http://www.dpippin.stampinup.net 

Choose up to $125 in products and pay only $99 plus tax  SU ships your kit for free to your own door!

No comments:

Post a Comment