Friday, January 30, 2015

Stampin' UP! Leadership 2015

Stampin' UP! Leadership 2015

My Downline Yvonne Connor and I are enjoying ourselves at Leadership.  It is a 3 day event that we learn all about being a leader and have fun with 1600 other demonstrators and employees.  Manager's reception was at Disney Studios this year and I had a total BLAST!  Got to ride a few rides with my friends and some of the staff.  Spoke with Shelli and Sara and hugged Mickey Mouse and Minnie.  Also we saw a fantazmic Light show and ate great desserts and treats with hot chocolate and other great beverages.  It was fun to let off a little steam and unstress.  Thank you STAMPIN' UP!  for all you do for us. Here are some pictures from our days and fabulous evening.

Vintage Swap cards
 Yvonne and I

 Some friends



Shelli had us laughing at her feather card
 At Manager's  Reception




No comments:

Post a Comment