Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Vacation Time is HERE!!! TEXAS here I COME!!!

Vacation Time is HERE!!!  TEXAS here I COME!!!

We all need it from time to time and this is my time to go away!  We have a house guest.  My husband's family and it looks like they are planted for a while so I am off to see my friend Loretta in Texas.  I will be putting my card classes on hold until I come back on the 13th of MAY.  So my regularly scheduled classes will all resume then.  I will try to update my blog from there so stay tuned and I will share some other demonstrators cool videos and share some sites. 
IF you need to order you can always order online 24hours 7 days a week and have it come right to your home.  As Always I appreciate your business and support in attending my classes.

Website address is  www.dpippin.stampinup.net 

If you want to order paper pumpkin that should keep you busy till I get back  Here is the site
 www.paperpumpkin.com    if you want to give me credit tell them Debi Pippin sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment