Friday, April 17, 2009

In the beginning...


Hello everyone this is my first post. I am a Stampin' UP! demonstrator and want to share my creations with you. You can order online from my own Stampin' UP! site at http://dpippin.stampinup.net/ I have been stamping for many years as my daughter and I started when she was very young and in 4-H . Her first demonstration was on Embossing and she showed many ways of using the embossing on Napkins and notecards and stationary. I belong to several stamping groups and learn a little more at each get together I attend. There are many techniques and many ways to use stamping in decorating your home. I hope to share some of that here. If you would like to host an event or party for me I would love to check my calendar if you live anywhere near my home in Citrus County Florida. Just shoot me an email.



The picture above is one of the cards I made for another stamping buddy. It was a mystery swap. We had to use a paper bag as the mystery item. I used the stamp from one of our saleabration stamp sets and a marker to make it look like a vintage type tin punched cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment