Monday, August 10, 2009

Back from SU Convention 2009







This is my Roomate and I at the Stampin' UP! headquarters enjoying a fun tour. We had rented a car with my upline Barb and side line Michelle. Can't begin to tell you all the fun and laughs I had with these wonderful SU ladies. You don't want to miss this next year so be sure to get on my website http://dpippin.stampinup.net and sign up now with the $85 mini special SU has on now. To join use my pass code bize302 I am looking for several recruits to join me in earning a Cruise to ALASKA this year!!! Love for you to experience it to but you have to take the first step and JOIN!! I will share some more pictures throughout the week. If you are a potential recruit I encourage you to join my monthly downline meeting and come see what it is all about. I will have a meeting at my house. Tuesday we are meeting and talking about all the fun things I learned at convention. Please call me if you can attend and live close to Inverness Citrus County or Ocala and Hernando.

No comments:

Post a Comment