Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cards from my community class











Boo Card with Pumpkins and Bat made with the SU round tab punch and eyes from SU round punches and Letters BOO made with the SU Sizzix serif essentials Alphabet dies. The pumpkin is also a sizzix die.

Card with fence made with SU small tab punch and ribbon to create fence and SU triple flower and hand cut birdies makes a 3 D effect.

Card with butterfly image (a hostess set that can be earned with a qualifing party of $150 Called Of the EARTH) is done with marker direct to stamp and then huffing on the stamp to remoisten the ink allowing several colors of marker to be used. I used a piece of striped DSP paper in the background and another stamp up in the corner inked with versamark to make a watermark impression.


Thought I would share some pictures of my community class cards. The class is called Cards and Chatter. It is alot of fun to meet new people and to instruct this class where we learn a technique and get to know each other better. With all that is going around us in this day and age we need to take time out for ourselves and relax. If you are looking for a night out with out spending alot of money and want to enjoy some chatter and laughter come and join us. I can take up to 12 per class but you need to make a reservation either with me or the City parks and Rec site so I know you are coming. This helps me get together the supplies needed to make the cards and ensure there is enough for everyone to participate. Cost is $10 for 3 cards.
My email is bizestampin@tampabay.rr.com and phone # is 352-637-6781 Tonight is at the Lecanto community building in Citrus County, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment