Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Want it All???



Want a little?
Place and order! on my website it comes right to your home.


Want a lot?
Host a party!
in addition to the great hostess awards Any time in Sept - Nov if you host a $250 party you can pick any item in the Mini Catalog except MDS for only $10

Starting Oct 1 if you host a $400 party you can get My Digital Scrapbook program for 1/2 off


Want it all? Become a demonstrator!!

Join now and I will add on a bonus of the 6 new in color pads and a pack of in color 8 1/2 x 11" paper. Just pop on over to my website and use the code bize302 to join
I would love to have you be a part of my Lucky Ladies team (lady bug logo)

Incentive cruise trip that could be earned this year is to ALASKA Visit my website to find out more


http://dpippin.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment