Monday, August 16, 2010

Zindorf Day!!!

Loretta and I  in class




My BFF Loretta and I headed down to Venice FL to attend a brayering class with Michelle Zindorf.  She is an Artist that I have been following her blog for quite some time.  I had always wanted to attend but never was able to get into her class. Another good friend of mine had planned to attend but ended up selling her ticket to me.  Boy am I thankful for good friends.  The class was amazing and Michelle is very organized funny and a great teacher.  She is so skilled in creating amazing pieces of art with nothing more than stamps ink and paper and of course the magic brayer and sponges.  If you get a chance to take her class I hightly recommend it to you.  She offers many beginning classes and a limited number of advanced classes.  I so want to take the advanced class now.  I have included some pictures of the day and Athough the class is expensive the experience and tips and tools we recieved were worth every penny spent.   We even got to visit the beach while we were there.. here is a link to her blog 


Loretta at Beach She is a master Gardener so of course she has to view these blooming Sea Grapes plant.



Loretta and Michelle and I with Inky fingers!


Another great pic of Loretta Michelle and Debi


Loretta at Siesta Key Beach in Sarasota



Debi at Siesta Key Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment