Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Simply Stunning Creative Challenge

Each Month Shelli Gardner has a creative challenge and asks us to participate in a creative challenge. I encourage you to visit often to gather fresh and easy ideas to expand your creative horizons. This month I am submitting these two cards that are stunning to the viewer but very Simple to make. The first one I simply glued some of my punched elements onto my cardstock layer and ran it through my amazing Big shot and square lattice folder available in the Stampin' UP Idea Book and Catalog. I mounted the layer onto another layer and card base and was finished with my Simply Stunning Card for Valentine's Day.


My next card is just as simple but I stamped with the Clearly for you stamp in each corner of a Blushing Bride Base piece to make it look like a Table cloth and then took our Tea Shoppe Tea Cup stamp. I stamped it in Tangerine Tango onto Blushing Bride and Colored the image with Tangerine tango out lining the flower a bit with Regal Rose Marker. Cut the tea cup out and glued it onto a Pear Pizzazz piece and then ran it throught the Square lattice folder. Mounting onto a layer and card base my card was finished! Simple can be elegant without being hard to do. Hope you enjoyed this and try it for yourself.




1 comment:

  1. Love the inlaid embossing technique. Your cards are beautiful! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete