Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Convention highlights 2011 Join my Team!


As I am awaiting a call from Stampin' UP on the selection of Artisan Award Finalist thought you would enjoy an inside look at our convention from last year. It was Amazing and if you want to join my team now perhaps you can save your pennies and go with me next  year!  This month they have an amazing special running where for the $99 you can get $125 worth of amazing product and your business supplies sent to you with out a shipping charge and Stampin UP is throwing in a cool Stamp set with matching Designer Series paper and a cool digital download. That value alone is worth About $50!  Plus when I get confirmation that you have joined my Lucky Ladies Team I will personally thank you with a free Classic Stamp Pad and matching Cardstock of your color choice.
Let me show you how to get started in a business where you can create and have fun while making money at all the same time and doing it YOUR WAY!
Your Time Your Schedule and your style! It is easy to join just go to my SU website and click on Join the Fun! http://dpippin.stampinup.net
You'll be glad you did. but hurry because the offer is only good till June 29th!

No comments:

Post a Comment