Friday, June 1, 2012

Munch and Punch at the Rexall

June 7th Thursday we will have our monthly ladies night out at the Rexall. Come and order dinner and do 2 make and takes with me.  Cost is the price of dinner; my make and takes are free with a Stampin’ up! order or pay $5 without one.

I will have new catalogs with me too so if you place an order you may have one for free!  Without an order they are just $2

 You must call or email me with your reservation. Come and enjoy a relaxing evening visiting with other ladies and being creative.
We will start at 5:30 and have fun till 7:30.  Bring scissors and  your favorite adhesive and a good appetite. Did I mention that the food at the Rexall is really good.
Hope to see you there.
Debi’s email bizestampin@tampabay.rr.com
phone 352-627-6781

No comments:

Post a Comment