Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Join My Lucky Ladies Team!

      I have started having my own downline meetings for my Lucky Ladies Team.  If you are a team member or the downline of a team member you are invited to come to the Rexall in Inverness to meet the First Monday of each Month.  Time will be from 5:30 -7:30.  If you have thought about joining Stampin' UP! but still have lots of questions come and try it out.  Come as my guest for up to 2 times before signing up.  I will provide for my Downlines and their guest  a make and take  and  or informative information for your business.  Just let me know  a few days in advance if you are planning on Attending each month so I can have enough supplies or written materials on hand for all that are attending.  The Restaurant offers delicious food for order if you need a quick bite to eat for dinner.  Most of their sandwiches and salads are under $6. I am hoping to give positive advice and tips for running your business as well as a social time for demonstrators to get together and share ideas and tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment