Sunday, January 26, 2014

How I spent my Saturday Evening!

How Did I spend my Saturday Evening??

Spent My Saturday Evening making Paper Beads with one of my

Friends Christine and we were up til 1pm making them!

Watch this video ...

 

 oh my Can't wait to show you what they turned out to look like but you will have to stay tuned.  I left them at Christine's and promise I will post pictures later of them when we finish them.

we were amazed at the finished look they looked like expensive pottery beads when we were finished.  We used scrapbook paper and also magazine papers and paper from a book.  The different sizes of the thickness gave us different sizes of beads and they looked so cool after we glazed them with the embossing powders and heat gun. Can't wait to put them together!


No comments:

Post a Comment