Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Craft Show on Saturday March 8th

Craft Show At the Armory on Saturday!

Come and join us at the Citrus Craft Council's Spring Fling craft show at the Armory in Crystal River on Saturday.  We ( Michelle, Barb and I will have a Stampin' UP! booth from 9am - 3pm.  We carry all paper crafts.  come by and chat with us.  If you join my Lucky Ladies Team on that day I will give you a special incentive gift for joining!  The Kit is $99 but right now through Sale a bration you can have $150 in product and it ships for free.  You only pay the Tax and the Shipping.   I have downline meetings every first Monday at the Rexall in Inverness FL. 5:30 to 7:30.  You will love our team; they always have great ideas and we do a make and take each month.  I would love to help you get started in your Stampin' UP! business.  Stop by my booth and  Tell me you want to be a Lucky Lady!

Also they have extended the paper pumpkin new subscriber offer of the free markers to March 31 so  don't dawdle sign up and get them.  go to http://mypaperpumpkin.com and get your markers for Free. Tell them Debi Pippin is your demonstrator so I get credit for signing you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment