Monday, August 4, 2014

Classes Cancelled due to Surgery



Classes Cancelled due to Surgery

The following classes will be cancelled due to an upcoming surgery

I will be having a Laparoscopic Vertical Gastric Sleeve Surgery on August 14th at North Florida Regional Hospital in Gainesville. 

I  Will begin classes again in Sept

August 14th at Rexall  Munch and Punch Lunch  11am- 1pm

August 18th   Gathering at the Church  may be one week earlier

August 26th   Citrus Springs Community Class   11 am - 1pm

August 28th   Rexall Munch and Punch Lunch  11 am - 1 pm


Thank you for your support during this time should you want to place an order  you may go to

http://dpippin.stampinup.net  to place online orders.  I very much appreciate your business during my recovery!

We will be doing a Craft Show at the Citrus Auditorium in Inverness on Aug 30th please come and visit!  9 am - 3 pm



The Holiday Catalog will begin Sept 1st and I will have catalogs for all that attend my classes

No comments:

Post a Comment