Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Welcome to my new Recruit!!!

Welcome to my new Recruit!!!

My friend Paula Rosenberg has joined my Lucky Ladies and Gents Stampin' UP! team. 

It's not too late if you want to join.  Our special last til the end of June which is tomorrow!  Our new recruits get two additional stamp sets in addition to the $125 in merchandise they choose for their kit for $99 plus tax and it ships for Free!  you will also receive 8 catalogs and orderforms and business supplies.  I would love to have you on my team if you don't already have a demonstrator.  You will earn 20 % in commission for all you buy or sell. We know with the new catalog your wish list might be a tad long and this will surely help you fill some of it.  To sign up go to my website and click on join the fun  WWW.dpippin.stampinup.net 



No comments:

Post a Comment