Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Cathy Williams Video of Pop out Mice Card

Cathy Williams Video of Pop out Mice Card



Enjoy this video from a friend of mine.  Cathy Williams has some great tips for making this cute card.  Her way is much easier than most I have seen. Video is lengthy but well explains the mechanism and how to do it easily.  Cathy and I roomed together at my first Leadership seminar with Stampin' UP! many years ago when we went to Nashville in the middle of a Blizzard.  A California girl and a Florida Girl didn't want to drive in snow so we stayed in our nice cozy hotel rather than sight see.  The hotel was huge and even had a river boat ride in it.  Pretty cool and we had the time of our lives.  I sure wish we lived closer to each other.  I am lucky enough to see her at Convention when I  go.  The Friends you make through Stampin' UP! are always friends for a lifetime.




Thanks so much Cathy for sharing this with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment