Friday, December 14, 2018

Do you want to build a snowman? Stampin Up Style!

Do you want to build a snowman? Stampin Up Style!





Measurements and Materials


Product List

The bottom box is 4" x 4" x 3"

The middle box is 3" x 3" x 2 1/2"
  • Whisper White A4 Card Stock
    • Box base 8" x 8" 
    • score @ 2 1/2" on all 4 sides
    • Box lid 5 1/16" x 5 1/16" 
    • score @ 1" on all 4 sides
The top box is 2" x 2" x 2"
The top of the Hat is 1" x 1" x 1"

For the scarf I used the Striped Wired RibbonBlack Rhinestones for the smile, an orange enamel dot for the nose (all of these are now retired) I used some large googly eyes to finish the cute face off.

To hold the 3 boxes together I tied a length of Black Shimmer Ribbon. Also retired

I love my Frosty the snowman, I used him as a lovely Christmas decoration last year and he will be making another appearance this year. Everyone loves him who meets him :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment