Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ready to Party! Call me for a SU party!

Extra! Extra!




EXTRA!!     EXTRA!!!
Just returned from convention and yes we have been BIZ E!  here is a pic of Barb and Michelle standing in a sea of demonstrators. We are all ready to have some workshops but ...



I couldn't wait to share the awesome news!!!! Stampin' Up! has announced that from NOW until August 31st hostesses can earn an extra $25.00 in free merchandise when they host a workshop totaling $350 or more! AND don't forget the promotion that I'm having too! Earn a free color coach with a $400 workshop!! Think of all the free goodies you can get from the new Idea Book and Catalog! Amazing!! Don't waste a single minute!! My calendar is filling fast! Contact me to get your extra hostess benefits.  Call me or email me http://dpippin.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment