Friday, July 9, 2010

Some new things I have been making

Here is a picture of a few things I have been making with a new paper called Sunny Garden by Stampin' UP! These are a few of the gifts for my downline.
I used a notepad and the 1" circle punch to create holes to peek at the bees.  also made a matching pen and a drinking glass with our Sunny Garden paper inside. I also used the new pumpkin pie Tafetta ribbon on the note pad... oh so yummy in color.  My uplines group is the BIZ"E" stampers so I decorated with just buzzing by stamp set. The little box is an ALTOIDs cool honey box with Altoids inside.  I also used the 2 new laces one around the sides and the other on top and a collar on my bow made from the new in color pear pizzaz poly stiched ribbon. Also used the pearls so easy. I am also working on a special tote bag made from the sizzix die and material run through the big shot using our scallop square die.

Frog made with the owl punch and the envelope punch
If you need any stampin' UP! supplies you can always check my website and order 24 hours and 7 days a week.  http://dpippin.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment