Sunday, February 27, 2011

Join my TEAM! Lucky Ladies

Here are some of my most recent cards.

Simple card with lots of sponging and vintage look.

A nice card with bleaching technique and also water colored images on water color paper.  Combination of the Nature Walk stamp set and Nature's nest stamp set.
inside the card below... I used one of our die cuts so you could see the writing on the darker background.  This die is called the top note die.


This card is cased from Dawn on Dawn's stampin' thoughts and is a self standing card below it is openned and stamding up on it's own  Love the retro look.  Mine has different colors but used the same concept and bigger circles than hers.


 Here are some little mini purses I made for the craft show at the armory; they are just big enough for a small snickers and a cute poem about excuses  to eat chocolate.

Also some cute maganets made from the fun flowers die. 
 Most of them use stamp sets from our new current Occassions Mini Catalog or the new Sale a Bration stamp sets you can earn for free by buying $50 worth of  Stampin' UP ! products.  I sure do love this time of year as I can stock up on the things I need and earn sale a bration stampsets my self.  If you ever have thought about joining Stampin' UP! now is the time.  We are offering a 15% discount off the amazing demonstrator starter kits.  They normally sell for $175 and contain over $300 in merchandise  but through March you can join my team for $148.50 and Stampin' UP! also is throwing in another $50 bundle of merchansdise for you to keep.  Even if you don't sell another thing!  You will have full demonstrator benifits until June and at that time you will be required to make a $300 minimum to stay in. That can be done with only one workshop each month.  Let me show you how to do it.  Join my Lucky Ladies team by logging into my website and using the passcode bize302.  I also have monthly downline meetings and we have a ball learning new things and sharing ideas with each other.   here is my website address
http://dpippin.stampinup.net/   Go now and sign up and I will have another surprize when you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment