Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Card Class at the Community Center

This week I was able to teach SIX  (count them 6 Ladies) card making.  Our class is called Cards and Chatter and we meet every second and fourth Tuesday of the month at the Citrus Springs Community Center  between Holder and Dunnellon.  It is alot of Fun and we usually make 3 card for $10.  Normally I don't have my Camera along but this week I happened to have it along and snapped a pic of our group.  They love to chat with each other as they are stamping and assembling their cards.  I bring the materials to use and they are already cut ready to stamp and assemble.  We usually get there at 11 am and are finished usually before 1 pm.  These ladies really enjoy learning new techniques and folds while learning the art of card making.   Here are a few snaps

Here are my card making friends


And the cards we made...

This is an emboss resist technique

This one is another embossed images

This one is called imbedded or inlaid embossing and is done with the big shot and sizzix folders.

Thanks for lookin and if you want to join us then call me and make a reservation
352-637-6781 
Hope to see you there next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment