Friday, April 8, 2011

Join my Lucky Ladies Team in April

If you love to create and like to share with others you can make extra money for your family doing what I do and selling Stampin' UP! products.

 I am on the look out for some ladies or gentlemen that want to join my Lucky Ladies (and Gents if we  had any) Team.  Starter kit contains more than $300 worth of product and sales materials.  And because I attended a Regional right here in Florida if you join by April 12th you will earn a FREE stamp set from the Summer Mini.  I will also reward you personally with a free stamp set (value up to $35) for joining my team; but only in APRIL.  I cannot discount the starter kit as Stampin' UP! already does that and you can buy your own for $175.00  Even if you only want to use it as a hobbyist and don't want to have workshops or classes this is a super deal and well worth the money paid.

 In addition to the kit you also get a monthly publication that has tons of ideas and inspiration from other demonstrators but you have access to thousands of templates and scrap mats and unlimited access to our website that offers Training and lots of samples and ideas.    You have chances to partiscipate in challenges and contests and sales and trip incentives.  You will be able to attend Stampin' UP! events like Regionals and Conventions and Seminars.  You also get advanced info on promotions and pre- orders and the best thing of all A 20 % discount on every thing you purchase or your customers purchase!  In your first 6 months if you get others to join you can earn a free stamp set for each person joining.  Also I have monthly downline and opportunity meetings at my house.  Call me if you would like to try it out.

So what are you waiting for???  Go to my website at http://dpippin.stampinup.net  and JOIN!   Just click on start my own business... So easy a cave man can do it!

Hope to hear from you soon.
Debi Pippin
352-637-6781
Inverness FL

Debi Pippin

No comments:

Post a Comment