Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring time Cards

Okay I had a dream about Paris in Springtime and just had to make these cards.  I had a work shop last week and presented my hostess with one of these cute folders with the note cards I had designed.  I hope you enjoy looking at them.  The note cards are great for making small cards and come 20 cards and envelopes for only $5.95  Stop and shop my website http://dpippin.stampinup.net
here is the folder cover..
So pretty with the Easter Blossoms stamp set and I also used Chic Boutique and Artistic etchings.


 This is the folder opened with all the notecards and envelopes
here are the cards with the envelopes

They are easy to make with Glossy Paper and our Markers write beautifully on the glossy paper.  I also used our sponges to add color to the foreground and backgrounds


 I like making the envelopes to match each card.

Thank you cards are always something I can use.

If you haven't heard from someone in a while a little note card to tell them they are thought of is a big pick me up for the receiver.

 If you want to learn how to do this technique or others join my classes at the Citrus Springs Community center on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month.  We start at 11 am and finish by 1 pm.  I try to keep cost low because of the economy. You get to do 3 cards for $10.  I cut out all the materials and they are ready to stamp and assemble. Our class is called Cards and Chatter.  The ladies love to chat and create.  Men are invited too!  Just call me or shoot me an email to let me know you are coming; that way I have enough supplies to go around.


Call me if you want to set up a workshop with a few of your friends and create something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment