Thursday, May 31, 2012

Welcome to my newest Lucky Ladies

Just wanted to say Thank  you and welcome to my 2 newest recruits and team members of my Lucky  Ladies Team.  Welcome to Joyce Holland and Donna Hamende they are both students in my community card classes.  I am so happy to have some new members on my Stampin UP! team.  I hope you both will attend the Regional with me when it comes to Florida some time in January.

If you are thinking you have to be a demonstrator to join my team it is not true.  You can join and take advantage of the discount and enjoy the demonstrator website for ideas and preorders and advanced notices on new items and tips.  I started off just wanting the discount.  I never did my first workshop until years later. Once I started teaching it felt good to show others how to use their creatvity. I have made so many new friends and traveled alot,  I have been to convention 4 times now, once in Denver and 3 other times in Salt Lake City.  I am ready to go again in July.  I have been to Leadership twice once in Nashville TN and the other time just recently in San Antonio.  Not only do they have fabulous training sessions but also reward the top demonstrators with bonuses free stamp sets and more and trips of all sorts including Alaska, Hawiaii , Disney and Fujii. 

I hope you take advantage of the $99 sign up and join my team too.  For the $99 you get to completely customize your kit YOUR WAY!  You just click on my website and go to Join the FUN .  Pick up to $125 worth of wonderful Stampin' UP! products to make up your kit.  Stampin up will send you for FREE your 8 catalogs and business supplies and DVD's to start up your business.
  Stampin' UP! has been the funnest job I have ever had. To make my quarterly minimum I only have to have about one gathering of friends a month and put together some simple cards.

Please go to my website and sign up today so you can reserve your spot at Stampin UPs upcoming events.

here is the link
http://dpippin.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment