Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stampin' UP! Convention WOOT WOOT




We are having a ton of fun here at  Stampin' UP! convention.  I hope you will take advantage of a deal coming in August and join my Lucky Ladies Team and come to convention with me next year! Those who join my team in August not only get $125 worth of merchandise for $99 but get free business supplies including catalogs and order forms and such but also earn a stylish Frame that you can decorate your own way. I will also sweeten the pot and throw in a pack of DSP paper of  your choice (regularly 9.95) and a pack of In Color Markers.  Don't delay This offer ends August 30th.
It is easy to sign up just pop over to my website. http://dpippin.stampinup.blogspot.com

My recruits also attend my Rexall Ladies night for free where we make 2 cards or a project, have a delightful meal and socialize with some special ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment