Saturday, May 4, 2013

CUTE CARD

Such a Cute Card I had to share her Video with you

I love the Sunshine and Sprinkles designer paper and have created many cards with this stamp set called Rain or Shine. The sentiment Live in the Sunshine is from the Set The Pursuit of Happiness and it will retire on May 30th so If you want it you need to buy it now because it is not in the new Catalog!

 

Thanks Trish for the great video...

 

Did I say NEW Catalog???  Yes I did and if you want one you can come to the  First Lutheran  Church  in Inverness to get yours for Free on my Card Buffet night.  It is always the 3rd Monday of Each Month. It is in  Inverness across the street almost from Applebees and the Car Wash on SR44  Time is from 5:30 - 7:30pm Come and Create with us.  3 cards for $8 each additional is $2 bring your own adhesives and come and have a great time chatting with each other.  Each card is ready for you to stamp and Assemble.  Most are very easy and I am there to help with the Challenging ones.  Also you will be helping their youth group as $1 from each person's $8 free goes to the youth group. Just leave me a comment here or call  637-6781 and let me know you are coming so I have enough kits made up.  I can take up to 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment