Sunday, May 26, 2013

Help me make my Goal!

                         

 

Help me make my Goal ! 

 I have set out to make a goal this year to have 8 if my recruits promote to SR Associate. If you have not joined my Lucky Ladies group and are considering joining to get a discount for your purchases do so before May 30th and if you make SR Associate by June 30th I will refund your kit price of $99!  that means it is free to join!  The kit itself is great because you customize it with whatever you want up to $155 in great SU merchandise.  Normally you only get $125 but just for this month you can earn $30 more!  And Shipping is free you only pay the tax on the $99 and you get to attend all my downline meetings on the first Monday of each month at the Inverness Rexall .  Come Join us we have make and takes and I share Business tips and we socialize and best of all eat!  I am making this a limited offer for  only the first 5 so be quick! 

You must do this before May 30th to be eligible and it is a one time thing that only I am offering on my blog. to Join my Team just use the link and click join the fun and follow the prompts.  I will be glad to help if you need help. here is the link http://dpippin.stampinup.net   

If you can't Join I could use some additional sales to help me make my sales goals for the end of the Stampin' UP! year that ends on June 30th you can order online or email me with your order. If you order online on my website and order over $150 you also earn hostess reward dollars $25 and up depending on your total order before tax.  I am trying to earn an incentive trip to San Diego or a Cruise so I would appreciate all the help I can get.

I want to thank all my loyal customers so if you order this month I will have a little something extra for you when your order comes in!  If you need a new catalog just email me at bizestampin@tampabay.rr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment