Friday, August 9, 2013

Festive Flurries Gift Tags From Stamps and Framelits

Chill With This Cool Video From Carrie Cudney on the Festive Flurries Stamps and Framelits from Stampin' UP!

See how to get some great dimension in your project so cool it will make you want to get out the hot chocolate and start toasting the marshmallows.

Did I say that out loud geez I have been on a diet way too long thinking a s'mores sounds good about now. hey whether we like it or not the holidays will be here soon people so we need to start planning. Be sure to attend one of my up coming classes at the Rexall , community center or the church as I will be sneaking in a holiday project or two in here and there to get us in the mood and ready for the big season. Don't worry I have Halloween and Thanksgiving taken care of too.
 

Now Enjoy sit back and enjoy the show.... 

 
 
 
What did you think?
Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment