Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Stampin UP! Thinlits Flip it Dies

 
 

My Prize Patrol Win From Convention 

 My first Thin lit flip it card with the new Sizzix Stampin UP Thin Lits die that I won at prize patrol at the Stampin ' UP! 2013 convention. They are available for sale starting Thursday August 1st 2013.
HO x3 = ho ho ho  I used our new snowflake framelit dies also I punched the holes in it with a hole punch and used the holes to make snow with the stampin up silver glitter paper.  The letters H and O are made with the Serif essential dies the santa comes from our new Ronald Mc Donald Set Called Tag it And it is Featured in our main Catalog for 2013-2014 $3 from each set we sell is donated directly to the Ronald McDonald Charity by Stampin' UP!  I am the Lead For Our St Pete RMHC and organize a yearly fund raiser for that house in OCT. so be watching for that announcement and come and participate in our fun event!

 




 
Here is the second card I made from Giggle Greetings



 
Love it and I think you will like these too
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment