Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas For Lucky Ladies

Christmas Lucky Ladies Downline Meeting

My Ladies working on their make and take projects
 

 
My gift to my gals was a box with earrings made from the frosted finishes embellishment from Stampin' UP!  the box was made from directions in a previous post
 
The little Lady bug sign was a gift from my downline Joyce
Thank you Joyce I thing she is very special.  Love my lady bugs
 

 
another view

 
a closer view
 

 
inside box
 

 
Jewelry card  the punch was made with a
punch that has since retired and a hand held punch
 

 
the whole ensemble

 

 
Close up of earring itself
two jump rings and a lever back earring and the frosted finishes
 
It was great to have all the Lucky Ladies together.  If you are a lucky Lady and you missed the meeting I have a gift for you too just remind me to get yours.
 
 
Joyce also showed us how to do a basket on the envelope punch board a surprise make and take which is always welcome at our meetings. I will try to show the directions in a later post so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment