Saturday, June 28, 2014

Welcome Back Lucky Lady Donna!

So happy to welcome back Lucky Lady Donna Ashby today to my Lucky Ladies Group! 

You can join too for just $50 this month but hurry as June is almost over! You can always join with the $99 kit too.  With all the new catalog items there is a lot to choose from including our blendabilities that are only available to demonstrators and new recruits right now.  I am in a contest to see who can get the most recruits so if you sign with me it will better my chances of winning!

All recruits are welcome to come and bring their downline or future downlines to our opportunity nights held the first Monday of Each Month at the Rexall diner in Inverness.  The time we meet is 5:30 - 7:30pm  We have dinner do a little business chatting and a make and take.  We have a great time.

to Join my Team just click onto my website and follow the prompts Just click on  Join the  Fun!

here is the web address  http://dpippin.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment