Thursday, September 25, 2014

Join my Team in October and Get Free Paper for 6 whole months!!

Join my Team in October and Get A Free Paper Pack for 6 whole months!!




If you are waiting for the perfect time to join my Lucky Ladies Team  

NOW IS THE TIME!!!


Well actually wait till OCT 1st.  Any of my Recruits will earn Free paper through Stampin' UP! from November thru April of 2015.  Anyone who wants a discount on Stampin' UP! merchandise is eligible. Your first demo order will earn you a 30% discount and the orders after you earn 20% discount!  If you spend about $100 on  your crafts a month  or have friends that do you can do this.   You do not have to be a demonstrate ever but can be a hobbyist (one that buys from own self and loves to craft).  If you want to be a demonstrator I can help you with that too.  I will come and help you with your first workshop to get you started!  It is easy to join just pick out $125 worth of SU products you love  and pay only $99 for a kit you choose yourself!  There are many many Great products to pick!  My Favorite is the Big Shot Machine!  It is only $99 and you have enough left over to buy a die or framelit and stampset or two. I also have meetings at the Rexall in Inverness once a month to help my downline and team members and we do a make and take  We have lots of fun and socialize while learning about Stampin' UP and share ideas with each other. We meet every First Monday of Each Month from 5pm-7pm.  You are Welcome to visit before you join and try it out.  Just contact me if you are coming.
To join my team just go to http://dpippin.stampinup.net   follow the prompts and you are in!


No comments:

Post a Comment