Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Today is a fabulous day to tell your mom you love her and thank her for all she does. I was with my mom yesterday and went to the Cheesecake Factory with my sister to have lunch with mom. We are so thankful to have her and not only is she a great mom but the bestest friend anyone could have. She gives advice and suggestions whenever we need it and unconditional LOVE always. Although she lives several hours away I always know I can pick up the phone and reach her whenever I need to just hear her voice.

My boys and hubby surprized me with a trip to Universal studios today and a lunch at one of my favorite places. Margaritaville was fabulous and we had alot of fun at the park. I also received two dozen assorted roses and chocolates from my hubby. They are beautiful and he arranged them himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment