Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Artisan Award Entries

Just wanted to share some of my Artisan Award Projects
Several were on Display at Convention.
This was the hardest to complete I made the box myself from scratch.

Box open  Designed to be a box within a box.  Called and Etui box.

Box lid with embellishments.

Braided ribbon on top of box.

My favorite piece I named this one Ring around the Rosie!

Close up of stamping.

Inside Box Again.

One of my pages.

Another Page of my beautiful Granddaughter.


Love this garden card.

Loved this one with Fabric from SU

This card was a challenge but I made it work and even managed to use my crimper.

Card open with belly band.

Just my style,  Cutesy fun.

The little PEEP


Closer shot. The words are done with parts of the pictures I cropped out.


This is my grandson during one of our visits to the butterfly Museum in Gainesville FL


This was one of my favorites, Loved this stamp set.


Hope you enjoyed viewing my Artisan projects.  I am already starting on next years.

1 comment: