Sunday, October 9, 2011

Birmingham Stampin' UP! Regional 2011

Just want to say I had the best time at the Birmingham Regionals.  Shelli was not there but all my favorite presenters were there Donna Shannon and Carrie! Also Brian was the most awesome Videograher ever.  I was able to get decent pics this time.



Donna is always funny and here the 3 are laughing on stage because Donna said a funny thing about watching her son create a baby.  Then she realized what she had said and everyone was roaring.  She then corrected herself and said she was not going to watch her son create the baby but she was going to watch it be born today.  It was her first grandchild so she has a right to get mixed up and be a little giddy.  I remember when my first one was born.

This is from the new Sweet Cake set that you can get if you become a demonstrator this month and join my team the Lucky Ladies.  you will also get a big shot machine and I will throw in a couple of ink pads as a thank you for joining.  Just go to my website at http://dpippin.stampinup.net  and sign up.  You only have until Oct 22 if you want the sweet stamp set too.  I can offer this for the next 2 weeks only because I attended the regional.

No comments:

Post a Comment