Friday, November 2, 2012

Welcome Angelique !





Welcome to my newest Recruit Angelique Vela.  I hope you will enjoy my Lucky Ladies Team.
Angelique was able to get a collection of Stampin UP classic ink pads added to her already awesome kit from Stampin' UP! If you want to do the same then join my Lucky Ladies team between now and Dec 16th as Stampin' UP! is giving a great bonus of the stamp pads during this time.   So if you have thought about being a demonstrator then this is all the more reason to join my team.  Your Sign up is easy by clicking onto my website and then Join The Fun! You will pick all the items in your kit from the catalog or mini holiday catalog or the Spanish Catalog up to $125 and you only pay $99 plus tax.
Stampin UP throws in a collection of ink pads and all the business supplies and some training material for you to start your business.  SU also has a wonderful website for their demonstrators to get ideas and for training.  Don't miss out on the opportunity to join us this month!  The best part is you do your business your own way on your own schedule.  If you move; no problem you just take your business with you. 

I am trying to build my Lucky Ladies Stampin' UP! team by having an opportunity night and downline meeting at the Inverness Rexall the first Monday of every month 5:30-7:30 pm.  If you want to come as my guest please call me and let me know you will be coming,  this way I can have enough handouts and make and take kits for all to participate.  Once you join us you will be invited to come back month after month.   If you sign up I willl be glad to help you plan and carry out your first workshop in your home. I can tell you that since my beginning with SU it is absolutely the best job I  have ever had.  Hope you will join me also.


ALSO OUR STAMPIN UP! trimmer is finally available NOW!

also our new trimmer is available for ordering now.  you will love it. As the grid is all over the extra wide base and it has a storage compartment underneath and you can cut or score up to 12x12 paper with ease.  it had a locking carriage and also a side arm extender to make cutting the bigger pieces easier. ordering # is 126889  price is $29.95

No comments:

Post a Comment