Friday, November 30, 2012

Welcome Cathy!







I would like to Welcome Cathy Virgen of Citrus Springs to our Lucky Ladies downline.  She is a recruit of Angelique's.  Way to Go Angelique.  So proud of you for adding a recruit in the November Month.  Make sure you pick out your $20 stamp set and let me know your choice at our next meeting on Dec 3rd at the Rexall in Inverness.

If you are reading this and would like to become a Stampin' UP! demonstrator come to our Opportunity meeting that is always on the first Monday of Each month and held at the Rexall in Inverness from 5:30- 7:30 PM.

Just shoot me a quick email or phone me at 352-637-6781 and let me know you are coming.  We meet in the back room of the restaurant each of us purchases and enjoys a meal together as we discuss our Stampin' UP successes and help each other with business suggestions and do a make and take provided monthly by myself.  I would love to have you join us.  We have a positive and supportive group and hope to grow in strength and in numbers.  We love what we do and share what we love.  Come and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment