Saturday, November 10, 2012

Welcome Yvonne

 

 
 
TO OUR
 
 Team

 
 
 
 
Welcome Yvonne Conner to our Lucky Ladies Team.  Yvonne was able to add a set of Classic Color Stamp pads to her already awesome kit!  If you would like to join my Lucky Ladies Team and do the same just click onto my website and join my team.  Cost is only $99 plus Tax Stampin up pays for the shipping and also adds a business pack including catalogs and orderforms postcards and some training materials for free.  You  pick the items in your kit up to $125 without going over so you are already getting $25 in free merchandise just by joining plus the $49.95 value of the stampin' Pads.
I also provide monthly downline and opportunity nights at our local Rexall. Come and join my team and have fun with a great group of ladies. 
 
here is the link to my Lucky ladies Website just click on join the fun and follow the prompts.

No comments:

Post a Comment