Saturday, November 3, 2012

Welcome Dean!


Enjoy this cute card I made for one of my swaps.  The turkey is made from our Flower framelet and the corn from the cannery set  I used a small oval for the pumpkins and a few circle punches make the body of the turkey and his feet are the modern label punch and our new google eyes make him extra handsome. his woggle is made from a half of a heart punch  the nose is just the tip of the heart punch.  If you look closely the vine is one of our stamps and I used the sdazzling  watercolor technique with an old blender pen to paint over it and highlight the corn stalk,  The kernals of corn are embossed with our square lattice embossing folder and bigshot machine.
 




Welcome to my newest Lucky Ladies Team Member Dean Nix. She is a longtime friend that has come to many of my classes and also had a few workshops of her own.  I know she will do well in having her own Stampin UP business and being a creative coach.  As my recruit she will be able to attend my opportunity night and downline meeting night at the B&W Rexall in Inverness.  We meet every first Monday of the Month and if you would like to attend just email me or call me and I will make sure we have room for you as my guest. 

If you decide to join my team by Dec 16th you will also enjoy the bonus of a collection of Stampin' UP! classic pads free  just for joining. The pads are normally valued at $49.95  The kit is one that you create yourself... you pick the items to make up your kit with merchandise up to $125 in value.  You pay only $99 plus tax Stampin' UP! pays the shipping for you and it delivers right to your doorstep.  They also send you all the business supplies for free!  the business supplies includes order forms and catalogs as well as some training materials to help you get a great start in your business.  I am hoping to give positive inspiration and support to you as my downline and provide the monthly meetings to help establish our team and give a social time to meet your fellow team members.    Now is a great time to join the Stampin' UP! family.

Here is my website address   http://dpippin.stampinup.net and joining is easy  just click on the link and then on Join the Fun.  Read the agreement  and check the boxes and then pick out your item up to $125 without going over.  You still only pay the $99 plus tax

here is my email address and phone  bizestampin@tampabay.rr.com  352-637-6781
I would love to have you join us;

if  you decide you would like to come on Monday Nov 5th and attend my meeting.  Because we meet at the restaurant feel free to order dinner while we meet. They have really great meals including sandwiches and salads for a very reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment