Sunday, February 10, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Notice

Just received notice from Stampin up that 4 ladies have signed up for paper pumpkin and chose me as their demonstrator and I want to Thank them very much.  Thank you Janet, Faith Margaret and Marcia I know you will enjoy your crafting experience and look for your package to arrive at least by the 15th of the month starting in March.  Girls look in your mailbox this week for something from me!

If anyone else would like to join you need to sign up no later than the 10th to start the next month.  You will always receive the welcome kit first complete with supplies to make 4 cards a stampset and ink spot with a free acrylic block all you need to complete the project is adhesives.   The subscription service is only$19.95 a month that includes the shipping and handling. Each month you will be sent a kit to enjoy and have a crafting experience. Each kit will be different and always a surprize.   To order just go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com  and be sure to list me Debi Pippin as your demonstrator  if you don't already have one.  If they ask for my zip code it is 34452.

No comments:

Post a Comment