Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sundress Beach Bag And Bathing Suit

IF you Live in Florida you need a Bathing Suit!


I love our new dress form framelets and the new stampset. It is fun playing with the different combinations of paper and cuts.  when I was growing up I was always amazed with costumes.  I remember my grandma taking us to the Ringling Brothers and Barnum Bailey Circus Winter Quarters for their dress rehearsals, thought that one day I would for sure run off and join the circus and be one of  the costume designers.  As I grew up I never out grew the love for the costumes.  The costumes at Disney or any amusement park or parade excite me.  So when I saw the new Stampin' UP! framelets I knew I would love them. If you are a  student of one of my card classes chances are you will make a card  or two with them soon.   Here is an easel card I designed from some of my retired Pocketful of Posies dsp.  I made the Sundress the Bathing Suit and the Beach bag.  I know you Florida Girls will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment