Monday, April 15, 2013

New Recruits and Hostesses Earn More Promotion

Join My Lucky Ladies Team Today

 Earn $30 More in your Kit!

From Today Till May 30th


So for recruits you get $155 in your kit instead of $125 for only $99 plus tax!

If you were previously a demonstrator we would love to have you back!

Just go to my website to join my team just click on Join Now!

http://dpippin.stampinup.net

Opportunity night is my monthy meeting night for all my team members and an opportunity for them to bring friends to see if they might want to be a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator.

 It is always  the First Monday of each Month at the Inverness Rexall (near Save A Lot)
Time is from 5:30-7:30pm  Fun Make and Take and Information on Business and get to know the team members, we always purchase a dinner so we can get the banquet room for free and besides their food  is great! 

Come and have Fun with us and earn some money while doing it!
If you are Shy Bring a Friend!  Just give me a call 352-637-6781 and let me know you are coming.
That way I can prepare enough kits and handouts that you can participate in the make and take.

No comments:

Post a Comment