Monday, April 29, 2013

Thinking about being a Stampin' UP! demonstrator?

 

Excited new Recruit shares her starter kit contents

Kelly shows off what she picked in her starter kit. this video is great at showing the value of the starter kit.  If you are placing a large order of $100 or more why don't you join and get 20% off your future purchases.

 As a Recruit you can pick from now until May 30th up to $155 of Stampin' UP! merchandise of whatever you would like in the Spring or  2012-2013 regular catalog or anything that Stampin' UP has offered in their preorders for the new Catalog.  The best part is it ships for free so you only Pay $99 plus tax to join.

 I have monthly meetings that I call my opportunity night at the Inverness Rexall and you can bring the friends you would like to recruit and learn more about Stampin' UP! and do a fun make and take have dinner and meet the rest of the Lucky Ladies Team. TO Join just click on my Web Address and Click Join the Fun! http://dpippin.stampinup.net Don't forget this opportunity won't last forever just till May 30th!

 I would LOVE to have you on My Lucky Ladies TEAM!

IF you Join Before Monday MAY 6th and Come to my Meeting I will personally order you $25 more SU merchandise of your choice as a Thank you for Joining! I want to meet a recruiting Goal and a goal I have set for my next promotion and you can help me do it. Customers Thank you for helping me with working on a sales goal that I must meet by June of this year.

 

 
If  you have trouble seeing the video click on watch on You Tube it will come right up;
Although this video is a year old it shows the excitement of the new recruit and all the things you can order to start off with.  Don't forget you will be getting the Extra $30 due to the current promotion!  That means you get a bit more.   Also the colors have changed from the brights kit,  And some of those stamp sets are just getting ready to retire so you may want to choose a set or two that is more current. I suggest you may want to check out what is available on the preorder.  You can choose the new in colors and there are some neat sets and punches to match.  I can't show those on line but if you email me personally I can help you there. If you want to Try Stampin' UP! out and experience some of the fun I have some classes that you can find in my class schedule list that  you may be interested in.  Be prepared to bring your own adhesives and let me know you are coming so I have enough kits made up.   Can't wait to meet my new recruits for my Lucky Ladies TEAM!  Are you In???

No comments:

Post a Comment