Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Double Swing Flip Flop Card Video by Deb Valder

Double Swing Flip Flop Card Video

by Deb Valder

Deb is a good friend of mine that I met through my upline's upline  the very first convention I went on with my upline many years ago.  Hard to believe I will be attending my 7th one soon. We like to do an  organized swap at convention with Deb's group and Sue Hyer's group each year at convention.  It is always the best swap  and we get the most beautiful and best made cards from this swap. Deb has been an inspiration to me.  I have watched her  overcome many issues with her health and she because of her positive attitude and a lot of hard work she has grown in leaps and bounds in her business. She is one of Stampin' UP!'s TOP demonstrators and served last year on the advisory committee a very high honor for a Stampin' UP! demonstrator.  She has always been a great example and a very positive  influence in my own Stampin' UP! business.  I am sure you will enjoy this video from her.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment